What Is the Home of Brown in the Rocky Mountains?

Later, at Roosevelt High School in Washington, D.C., they held an audition for a new member and met 16-year-old Martha Harvin. In this area there are flats in converted white stucco and red-brick terraces and Twenties houses in wide tree-lined roads. The majority of sales in Folkestone during the last year were terraced properties, selling for an average price of £275,841. Flats sold for an average of £207,401, with semi-detached properties fetching £354,395.

Chris – smooth/slick might be in reference to a rock covering up the chest. Some of the subsequent clues may have been red herrings to prevent too much focus on this one. The Glenwood connection with hot springs and the ending of ‘in the wood’ are interesting too. I am assuming your thoughts for ‘Not far, but too far to walk’ to suggest crossing a bridge is because of the well-known book of ‘A Bridge Too Far’? Because it is such a vague line, and we should be given precise directions… ‘crossing a bridge’ to be the meaning for it sounds like a very good possibility. The announcement that there are exactly nine clues may be important.

Life & Style

From each of those places I have completed the rest of the poem to at least 30 different places. I have my favorite 4 or 5 hoB places with my favorite 4 or 5 spots for the chest. It only took me a hour to understand where he put this , it’s very simple And the poem is backwards in a lot of ways! Again if you will split it with me I’m willing to tell you. But based on his response, he indicates that he only has one solution and probably didn’t place it close to two home of Browns.

home of brown

And while it might be possible to reverse-engineer from HOB to identify the location in stanza 1, I don’t think so. And without being able to see the words in stanza 1 within that location, you cannot be certain that you are taking it correctly in the canyon down. Or is he just not going to give a useful clues and simply saying…’ Why would I tell you a clue that would help lead you to the chest? ‘ But FF is a clever man, making his comment intriguing and thought provoking, with out any help to aid a searcher. Jenny Thank you for the original comments and reposting this important information about the HOB.

Personal tools

This is what I've been saying all this time. Everybody should share their nine clues then mix and match so everybody can give it a try and the lucky one will find it. There are no roads inside the Pine Barrens. However, the forests do contain many marked trails if you want to explore them. Trails lead to all parts of the Pine Barrens including its center. You can walk on any of these trails anytime of the year because they are not closed due to snow or ice.

When he says that the clues must be followed in order he is correct, each clue builds upon the last one. You must solve one clue in order to solve the next clue. That DOES NOT mean that after you have solved most or all of the clues that you must take the same physical route to get to the end area.

MW INTERVIEW: Dr. Dan Laird on Opioid Conspiracy

This is relatable to the reasons for the creation ofThe Thrill of the Chase. Forrest is often quoted saying he created the hunt to get children away from their electronics, families out exploring, and generally, to just get people to enjoy the country again. It would seem he does not like the ‘modern’ ways which have possibly caused the land to ‘wither’. So, is there a line in the poem which could direct the seeker to know if the ‘treasure is buried or not.’ I think there is a possibility, and it involves the ‘home of Brown’. The Nicole Brown Simpson Foundation was established in 1994 in her memory. Later renamed the Nicole Brown Charitable Foundation, it reportedly cut back on grantmaking in 1999, due to a drop in donations and questionable management practices.

home of brown

Doesn’t mean you are wrong, because I don’t know your full solution. But if this is what it is based on, ths “Big Picture”, then go for it………. I don’t know where the chest is, …..if I did we wouldn’t be talking. 🙂 And that is not from weather conditions, but my own limitations. I have had home of Brown as at least 10 different places as I have arm chaired searched.

SEARCH

🙂 I mean, it was only a theory and it seemed plausible. I’ve had many hypotheticals before, but no dice!! F has told us that we are looking at a “one foot after the other” solution. If I’m not mistaken, he indicated in the Moby Dickens interview that a searcher will not loop back. Just because someone CAN find the chest after deciphering the first few clues does not mean they necessarily WILL find the chest. Forrest writes things in a way that can mean something other than what we think.

home of brown

Then the next thought is “Put in below the home of Brown.” It seems it almost make those statements unrelated. I like the thought but I think if HOB is also the hide spot then the searcher is presented with a chicken-egg type paradox. In other words, how do you follow the direction “Put in below…” if you have to know before hand where the treasure has been placed.

Get Location-Based Weather Alerts!

IMO HOB must be describing an intermediate path feature. “I think the chest is many miles from the HOB”? That leaves us with lines 1 thru 7….we have departed WWWH @ line 6, so I discount either of those as the actual start. We now have lines 1 thru 5……Lines 1 thru 4 appear to be describing one unique location and line 5 tells us of WWWH. Although, I must say, …..this whole thing has become bigger than just the chest, hasn’t it.

The coastal section of the range is made up of large islands that were once part of a larger land mass. These islands were formed when lava flows cooled quickly, forming hard rocks that retain little soil or moisture. The arctic tundra region is dominated by flat, treeless plains covered in sand and rock debris. However, there are some small patches of spruce trees here and there.

BrownTogether

You asked how could I explain the statements of Forrest if I believed the chest is many miles from the HOB. I responded by saying that you do not understand Forrest’s context or intent. Then I went on to explain what I thought you didn’t understand. You took offense because I didn’t say IMO. Well, I stated IMO and “I think” in my first post.

home of brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

48 Low Fade Haircut Ideas for Stylish Dudes in 2024

8 Best Hair Rollers of 2022 and How to Use Them for Perfect Curls

60 Ways to Level Up Dark Brown Hair With Highlights